Need a huge Dust Collector System

OK all you know it alls, I live in Southern California, Rancho Cucamonga to be exact and I need a dust collector to get rid of all this soot, ash, and dust from all these wildfires. I've lived here most of my life and I have never seen this much destruction from fire. I just hope they catch the idiots responsible for this and hang them by their testicles.
Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.
Rich wrote:

Why not stake 'em down and let them burn too?

Oh, sorry. We were just discussing different clamping methods.

internet.com says...

... and offers an opportunity to see if the Jorgenson Panel Master clamps leave residue without having to ruin good hardwood to find out.