Need a huge Dust Collector System

OK all you know it alls, I live in Southern California, Rancho Cucamonga to be exact and I need a dust collector to get rid of all this soot, ash, and dust from all these wildfires. I've lived here most of my life and I have never seen this much destruction from fire. I just hope they catch the idiots responsible for this and hang them by their testicles.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

and just where were you planning on emptying the dust you collected :-)

heard about it in the news, seems like a bad place to be in right about now...

irax.

Rich wrote:

Reply to
Iraxl Enb

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Oh, sorry. We were just discussing different clamping methods.

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

... and offers an opportunity to see if the Jorgenson Panel Master clamps leave residue without having to ruin good hardwood to find out.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita