Need a good supplier of Boeshield

Local stores that I frequent are out of it or don't stock it.
Recently I ordered some on line from a lame outfit that failed to process my order (which I didn't learn for 10 days after ordering). Now I need another supplier and have Googled, but keep coming up with ridiculous shipping charges. I only want to get 2 cans, as it lasts me over 2 years per can. Any suggestions? If the net cost is over $14.00 per can, I'll pass.
Dave
I think Sears in now carrying it.

Tom H wrote:

Davd
$19.95 on their site
Tom H wrote:

Rockler has it.

Some bicycle shops carry it.
If they don't, I believe OBP (a wholesaler that just about EVERY bike shop uses, mention it) offers it, and you may be able to order it. If you're not in a hurry, a good shop will stick it on the next shop order, and you won't have to pay extra.
Barry
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:42:31 GMT, Ba r r y
Sorry.
The wholesaler is _Q_BP. Quality Bicycle Products.
Ba r r y wrote:

Dave
My local Lowe's carries it.
Bill Wichser wrote:

Thanks, but mine doesn't. I just checked them out 2 days ago. They've got Johnson's Paste Wax, though. <g>
Dave