Need a Chair identified

Hi all you knowledgeable folks
Have I got one for you. I have a chair that needs a diaper change but I don't want to touch it before I start work on it. Hope one of you can tell me about it or even have one like it so you can help me with a few of the hardware pieces that go with it. Go to my webpage and let me know what you think about it. Thanks Ed
http://users.accesscomm.ca/perreauxgenealogy/ed00011.html
Fri, Jul 25, 2003, 12:40pm (EDT-2) snipped-for-privacy@accesscomm.ca (Ed'sStuff) says: Have I got one for you. I have a chair <snip>
Morris chair? No, I don't think so.
Does it rock?
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:12:27 -0600, "Ed's Stuff"

LOL its not JACK, its JOAT, proud owner of the all yellow shop.
as for the chair, no its not a morris it looks to me as if the foot rest folds under the chair?
might be you have an antique la-z-boy! *BSEG*
Traves