Need a Chair identified

Hi all you knowledgeable folks

Have I got one for you. I have a chair that needs a diaper change but I don't want to touch it before I start work on it. Hope one of you can tell me about it or even have one like it so you can help me with a few of the hardware pieces that go with it. Go to my webpage and let me know what you think about it. Thanks Ed

Ed's Stuff

Fri, Jul 25, 2003, 12:40pm (EDT-2) snipped-for-privacy@accesscomm.ca (Ed's=A0Stuff) says: Have I got one for you. I have a chair

Morris chair? No, I don't think so.

Does it rock?

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:12:27 -0600, "Ed's Stuff" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

LOL its not JACK, its JOAT, proud owner of the all yellow shop.

as for the chair, no its not a morris it looks to me as if the foot rest folds under the chair?

might be you have an antique la-z-boy!

*BSEG*

Traves

Reply to