Need a bandsaw

For anyone who didn't order before prices went up Grizzly has 4 in their clearance section. http://www.grizzly.com/outlet/ G1019 14" G1048 15" G0507 20" G9963 26" resaw Price on the G0507 makes me wish I hadn't bought a G0514 before the prices went up:-( Oh well,there's always something else to buy. Joe