Need 3/8" collect for PC router

I've got a bit with a 3/8" shank that I want to use with my PC router. There are a random assortment of places that list a 3/8 collet, but they all say the item is out of stock or discontinued.
Does anybody know where I can find one of these collets?
You can just as easily and cheaper use a 1/2" to 3/8" collet reducer. You can get them from Leigh for about $8.
http://www.leighjigs.com /

Highland hardware has them.

So they do. Thanks!