Neat Unifence use

Just found out that my DeWalt planer had some screws in the feed tables that had come loose. Needed a long straightedge that was immoveable. Looked at my Unifence while thinking and thought "why not unscrew the 2 screws holding it on, place it on the main table of the palner and let it hang over the tables? Adjusted the tables to it and only took a couple of minutes!! Worked great!

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey