Neat Router Table Idea

Page 2 of 2
In rec.woodworking

OK, I opened it with IE and it is acting weird. I normally use Mozilla. I agree, don't visit this sight with IE.
knock it off Someday, it'll all be over....
Bruce wrote:

IMO...Don't visit _any_ site with IE ;)
--
************************************
Chris Merrill

opened the www site below.<
Same here, Norton did not like scripts.
Rob Mills ~~~ Tulsa, Ok

Zone Alarm brought up all kinds of alerts as well.
Barry
I wouldn't trust MacAfee. I had trouble with it in the past, that's why I went to Norton/Symantec.
in message wrote:

when I

In rec.woodworking

Well, I'm cheap. My multi-billion Fortune 500 company trusts it with our network and licenses it free for every employee for home use.
Joe wrote:

ZoneAlarm never let it into mine to even be checked by Norton.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.
Scott Brownell wrote:

Yeah, I have no idea what these other folks are complaining about... <g>
-- Mark

Never say your router table. I did get a pop up ad, and an offer to install some time/date software. You really should get a real web page if you are going to send people to it. This one is a farce and makes you look like an ass. Ed
In rec.woodworking

Ed,
It isn't my page, just saw it while surfing. I am sorry that it was full of spam and popups. I use Mozilla and consequently have forgotten about how awful that stuff can be. I recommend you use it to and enable pop-up protection.
www.mozilla.org
It will install itself, import all your bookmarks and you'll wonder why you ever used Internet Explorer. You will also want to DL the flash and java plugins for it.
Bruce

My apology to you. Looks like someone else is the ass. Ed
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

hey,,wow take a breath!
it wasn't his site, he was just sharing info about something he found on the web sides, that's fortune city for you. . . probly not the page owners fault at all
Traves
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

People are free to put whatever they want on their websites.
The real asses (not you) is the fools who run software that is so insecure that it requires a new security patch every two weeks...and then whines when something insecure happens. Duh.
The original poster should get a decent browser!
--
Chris Merrill
Bruce wrote:

Hell yeah, why didn't I think of that? I have a spare screw jack around here somewhere.
Silvan wrote:

I saw the idea in a book of ideas for using your router about a year ago. The difference is that guy did it and I didn't.
Bruce wrote:

You forgot the retracting, overhead canopy for inclimate weather.