Near Rock Fight at Rockler

Nice way of putting perspective into it- I got a good chuckle from that one!

I think that's exactly it. Whether it's something learned or genetic, it seems like everyone has a default stress level that they stick to when not in a crisis. Some folks could whistle through a concentration camp, while others can't bear the idea of a parking meter eating their dime. Mine's medium-to-high, so I'm not going to dump on anyone for getting wound up- it's just how some folks are wired.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus

good point, Mr. Brooks.