Neanderthalia

[snipping generously...]

You can shave a year off that time by training a beaver to do rough stock removal. Just don't let them have the keys to the lumber cabinet.

Ken Muldrew

Ken thats probably a lost cause as far as Watson is concerned, he probably has never heard of that kind of beaver !!!mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

Well, we have chipmunks here, but they're pretty spendy. For basic crosscutting, we use the Richardson's Ground Squirrel (aka "gopher") vis:

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Well I did take a look at those and decided with only two primary teeth [as shown] they would be fine for ripping but not much else.......mjh

crosscutting

Reply to
Mike Hide

Thank you for your kind suggestions, Michael.

I would encourage you to try training chimps to do CAD drawings. The place where I now work seems to have done so, albeit with indifferent results. It is difficult to tell exactly what sort of animals are behind the closed doors in "Engineer's Row".

From the drawings that I have seen - they might not be primates at all.

Reply to
Tom Watson