Neanderthalia

Page 2 of 2

<snippage>

the
Thanks Mike, I needed that chuckle!
Just one question - - Seems Davey Eisan showed some pictures of what he thought were *rats* a year or two back. You sure those are chipmunks you're using, or some of Davey's trained "woodrats"?
--
Nahmie
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving

You can shave a year off that time by training a beaver to do rough stock removal. Just don't let them have the keys to the lumber cabinet.
Ken thats probably a lost cause as far as Watson is concerned, he probably has never heard of that kind of beaver !!!mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

Thank you for your kind suggestions, Michael.
I would encourage you to try training chimps to do CAD drawings. The place where I now work seems to have done so, albeit with indifferent results. It is difficult to tell exactly what sort of animals are behind the closed doors in "Engineer's Row".
From the drawings that I have seen - they might not be primates at all.
Good luck with the new job Tom, Change is normally always good. I did the opposite. I started behind the desk so to speak and retired at 40. Now my woodworking hobby of 21 years has been bringing in for the last 8 years.