NEANDERTHAL INVENTS SUPERGLUE

OK, which one of you guys was it? LMAO

Making a success of the job at hand is the best step toward the kind you want.

- Bernard M. Baruch More likely, your boss gets a raise and/or promotion, from getting credit for your work.

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

Yeah, but how did it stand after being submerged in water for 24 hours.

Reply to
WayneKelly

Mon, Jul 12, 2004, 11:58pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@address.invalid Yeah, but how did it stand after being submerged in water for 24 hours.

Get real. It only passed the being buried for 30,000+ years part of the testing, the 30,000+ years submerged in water part is next.

JOAT

We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience.

- Nanny Ogg

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:11536-40F31ED5-370@storefull-

3151.bay.webtv.net:

Come to think of it JOAT, BAD has been pretty quiet. I was wondering what he was up to. ;-)

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

discovery's the easy part. you try writing the ad-copy when your audience is all neanderthals!

itz all about marketing...

Reply to
patrick conroy

Take a look on the back cover of WOOD.

Reply to
WayneKelly

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:29:25 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Well, if itw as anyone here, there would be _time travel_ involved, as well. Superglue be damned!

Reply to
Old Nick

I seem to remember a poster from a few years back name of caveman (that right?) who apparently frequently got his dick stuck in awkward places. mebbe he was the one who invented superglue. he did disappear suddenly and in suspiciously close proximity to a vector event. whatta you wanna bet he's "now" cooling his heels in a cave somewhere in the early stone age....

Reply to
bridger