Neander bench for outfeed table

Has anyone built a neander bench at a height to double as an outfeed table? I'm very limited on space and want to combine functionality. I have a PM 66 that I'll be building a mobile base for so I have some flexibility on heighth there.
Thanks for your help!
Randy

Yes, it is common practice to make workbenches, and mobile carts the same height as the tablesaw. Right now I use my bench as an infeed support for my table saw and a folding outfeed table.
Bob
Yes. Tom Randy wrote:>Has anyone built a neander bench at a height to double as an outfeed

Someday, it'll all be over....
My bench is the same height as my TS so I can use the bench as an outfeed table. There is a 1-2 foot gap between the TS before the board hits the bench. I thought I might need to bridge that gap, but it's never been a problem other than small pieces falling off the back of the saw. I built the bench to fit my height so I actually had to raise the TS about 4 inches. It makes good usage of limited space. My RAS doubles as an infeed table when needed (i.e. almost never).
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA