Nautical Archeology Woodworking Program

http://nautarch.tamu.edu/model/index.htm
SHIP MODEL SHOP NAUTICAL ARCHAEOLOGY PROGRAM TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY
Interesting. If you've got the time, and desire, to look around a bit. I only looked at part of it, but I'm saving the link and will check it out more later.
JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton

In the 'Capstan' section I think I found the origin of the term 'nippers' used for children.
Great site, thanks!