Natural stone

I've got a natural oilstone that was given to me, and I don't know which type of stone it is(Arkansas, Washita etc.) There is a similar- looking stone for sale on eBay:-http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Victorian-boxed - natural-oil-stone-excellent- condition_W0QQitemZ300174149077QQihZ020QQcategoryZ13871QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem If anyone can tell me which it is I'd be very grateful. T verymuch IA.
Limey Lurker wrote:

condition_W0QQitemZ300174149077QQihZ020QQcategoryZ13871QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
No real way to tell by looking at it. I've got a set of Washita, soft Arkansas, and Hard Arkansas that all look more or less the same.
--John

condition_W0QQitemZ300174149077QQihZ020QQcategoryZ13871QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Can't the seller tell you what it is?
Leif