nasty posts

Woohoo got my message rules working pretty good only 1 of the guys nasty posts got thru.
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

I downloaded Doug Miller's filters and I haven't seen a thing. The Nfilter is working great. I was skeptical at first, I thought Outlook was doing a good job but it pales in comparison.

Thank you, Doug!!!!
I downloaded your filter, and used it as the basis for modifying the XNEWS score.ini file. This recent rash was sufficient to get me back into gear.
Patriarch

Keep in mind that many of Doug's filter expressions can be slightly modified for use in Agent, or even Outlook.
Barry
Where can a person download them?