Nasa Study the demise of civilisation...

Page 3 of 3

Stop lying. You know you have no friends.

They were my mother's friends. Damn, maybe she didn't have any friends either.

After she had you, I don't doubt it.

I'm still not sure she "had' me. "Found" me...maybe.
It's been fun but I haven't had enough time to present an accurate diagnosis. Until I have time to re-engage perhaps you should consult another competent psychiatrist.
Bye.
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:40:47 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Poor little fool. What's it like to be criticized wherever you go? The really sad part is that you're the author of your own misfortune.

As you can see, krw wouldn't recognize an attempt at humour if it came up and poked him in the eye. He's too busy wallowing in his mindless pit of persecution.

I have to say he certainly is an interesting case.
On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 02:08:40 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Oh, I though Max was another of your sockpuppets. You two could be identical twins. ...or perhaps you're really Eve Black and Eve White.
The reason "OT" is placed first in the subject line of an off-topic post is so that users can easily filter or simply bypass such posts.
--
"Mike Marlow" <mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net> wrote:

No, in fact I responded to the post I felt like responding to.
Idiot...
--
"Mike Marlow" <mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net> wrote:

Interesting coincidence... this little flamewar errupted shortly after "101 ways to be obnoxious on Usenet" was posted on rec.humor.funny.reruns. Messing up attributes was #4.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

If it doesn't have the wits to recognize ordinary USENET quoting, this thing can forget about proving its conspiracy theory...