Narrow strip ripper

A shop made, extremely inexpensive alternative to the GRRIPPer.

I make jigs as I need them, so sorry if it's not pretty. It works like a charm. It took $0.40 worth of MDF, an old mousepad, and literally 10 minutes to make.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Well, for pretty you could always add a nice finish. It's what makes sense and works that counts (cheap is also nice, too). I've got two I made years ago for the same purpose, and yes, it was a good way to recycle mousepads. I made fence-huggers instead, with adjustable height.

Looking at your shop pics, we did have a few things in common, from the long Incra miter to the stained concrete walls.

Also, thank you. As I'm head>A shop made, extremely inexpensive alternative to the GRRIPPer.

Reply to
GerryG

That's the old one!

The current model has an A-frame setup on the same base, and offers much more capacity. I need to update the photos.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y