Narrow strip ripper

A shop made, extremely inexpensive alternative to the GRRIPPer.
<http://www.bburke.com/wood/jigsandtools.html
I make jigs as I need them, so sorry if it's not pretty. It works like a charm. It took $0.40 worth of MDF, an old mousepad, and literally 10 minutes to make.
Barry
Well, for pretty you could always add a nice finish. It's what makes sense and works that counts (cheap is also nice, too). I've got two I made years ago for the same purpose, and yes, it was a good way to recycle mousepads. I made fence-huggers instead, with adjustable height.
Looking at your shop pics, we did have a few things in common, from the long Incra miter to the stained concrete walls.
Also, thank you. As I'm heading for a new shop, I'm looking to make a clamp rack on wheels, and I'll make use of your pictures for ideas. GerryG
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:04:53 GMT, Ba r r y

That's the old one! <G>
The current model has an A-frame setup on the same base, and offers much more capacity. I need to update the photos.
Barry