Narrow Saws. Was: Table saw that fits thru a 33" door.

Look for a Henneker or Versitile saw made in Henneker Vermont, now out of business. I have one of these and it is Wonderful. It is 26 inches wide and has two easily installed (5 seconds!!) 14 inch extension wings. It is a heavy saw, 220 v motor with four belts. It has a traveling trunnion so it can be used like an upside down radial saw. It was very expensive when I bought it about 15 year ago. The main attraction was the quality and the very small footprint. Pushed up against the side of the garage with the wings removed I can get my car in the garage. I don't know where you might find one of these, but any search will be worth it.
Eric
See a Versatile saw at http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id
If you are looking for a narrow saw, the basic old Sears table saws (1960's) were less that 33 inches with the side tables off.