? Name this molding profile ?

I could use some help IDing this molding and/or the router bit I'd need to create it. 3/4" x 3/8" decorative, similar to Astragal, but not. Help keep my wife off my back. TIA -Bart
http://i42.tinypic.com/2luf05l.jpg

Link doesn't work for me.
basilisk
Double Round ?
Oops, bad image.
http://i43.tinypic.com/1556mj9.gif
snipped-for-privacy@advatechpacific.com wrote:

Try http://www.paxtonwood.com/Profiles.aspx
There are many other online sources as well.
Probably could come pretty close w/ two passes w/ base/shoe mold or quarter-round and one w/ bead. Unless have to actually butt directly against an existing, should be able to come close enough I'd think.
Woodmaster tools sells this profile for their molders (sorry, not a router shape.) They call it a shelf edge or screen mould. http://www.woodmastertools.com/PDFs/Shelf_Screen.pdf
1. You might search on those terms to see if you can fnd a router bit in that profile (not likely I think).
2. You could make it from multiple passes using a half round and a thumbnail (table edge) profile. I'd probably run the thumbnail cuts along the bottom edges first, then come back with the half round or two quarter round passes.
3. You could buy the knife profile and let me run it for you in my Woodmaster (in Livermore California) or get someone else to do the same.
On Jun 4, 2:14pm, snipped-for-privacy@advatechpacific.com wrote:

Thanks for the help Gentlemen.
I'm thinking that this might get me close: Probably #3205 https://www.holbren.com/home.php?cat 7&sort=title&sort_direction=1
Nice find.
On Jun 4, 3:44pm, snipped-for-privacy@advatechpacific.com wrote:

On Jun 4, 5:14pm, snipped-for-privacy@advatechpacific.com wrote:

I found that profile at http://www.moldingknives.com/ on page 73 of their catalog. They list it as "shelf edge"
On Jun 4, 5:14pm, snipped-for-privacy@advatechpacific.com wrote:

How much do you have to do? I'd rough it out with a router and finish it with a couple of wood molding planes.
Very cool thought. You could just cut two rabbits and then use a block plane to do the round offs.

Yep, or keep eyes open on eBay and at estate sales. The old wood molding planes are everywhere and they're still reasonably priced for the most part.
That's one of the things that's "new and improved" - NOT! The old timer's had a collection of molding planes that would work to build up pretty much any profile. They'd grab one off of the shelf and it would be good to go. No setting up and gauging router bits and such. The "improvement" from the molding planes was the Stanley 55, which was a "one tool, annoy everybody" type of tool. It took the worst aspects of hand work and flexible use tools, and blended them into something with an infinitely wide plane mouth. I've got a couple, but I'm not using them for anything.
If you're doing production runs every day, production tools are way faster, but most people aren't doing production runs, and when it comes time to match a molding the molding planes more than hold their own in daily usage.
Try to google shelf edge or screen molding. Theres several listings to order from.