Nahm's Bentwood Hat Rack

Waz it my eyes or the poor reception on the 9" RCA B&W TV with Tin Foil'd Rabbit ears? I could'a sworn I heard Nahm turn down the use of mebb'e six power tools in favor of hand planes on this episode!?!
I thought the shavings looked pretty sweet (thin, wispy, long) too.
I'll bet the Porter Cable/Delta rep called and ripp'd him a new one after that episode.

Yer eyes waz fine! Nahmie
mttt wrote:

Yeah, but at least the Tormek guy was happy.