My workbench design project

Festool is having a sale from now until the end of May. I am considering getting that table. But I don't think I would gloat afterwards.

Table not on sale.... Only the track saws and accessories for the track saw.

Reply to
Leon

I understand completely. In my situation, I don't mind undertaking the workbench project as a project. I know I'll learn a lot from it. I already have.

Best, Bill

Reply to
Bill

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:05:48 -0500, the infamous "Leon" scrawled the following:

Right. One for each hand? Seems reasonable.

Don't you DARE!

-- In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it. -- John Ruskin, Pre-Raphaelitism, 1850

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well 1 just does not seem expensive enough. ;~)

Reply to
Leon