My wood haul

Got some numbers on my previously posted wood gloat. Adjusting for the stickers and various lengths, I have come up with a estimate of 1512 sq ft of 4/4, and 960 sq ft of 8/4, mostly red oak, a few pieces of cherry. Discounting 25% for waste and damage, its about 1854 sq ft, which after the initial cost of the wood and the cost of the u-haul truck, is .21 cents a square foot. If all the wood was usable, it'd be .15 cents a square foot. If I didn't have to rent the truck, it'd be .11 cents a square foot. Yes, I suck. Thank you.

John Looking for projects, and lots of em.

Reply to
John Thompson

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:02:39 -0500, John Thompson Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

yep,,,i hear that "schhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sound of sucking from your AO

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Here's your first project - deliver that cherry to my house so as not to sully your oak.

Thanks for the consideration Mr Suck King.

Reply to
PM6564