My weekend project

Okay I cheated, my two weekend project. I posted a couple of before and after pics over on abpw for those interested.
Tom Plamann www.plamann.com
Tom Plamann notes:

A couple pix! As usual, I got intrigued by your site. All things considered, I'd love to get my garage in the same shape as your "before" picture.
Great job.
Charlie Self
"Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle." Bob Hope
Awsome cabinets Tom, looks really great, first class as all your projects.
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
Swingman wrote:

I've heard that you can be an absolute awesome artist if your name is Dick or Harry too.
Neither of my news feeds carries binaries anymore, so I have no access to ABPW, and no idea what everyone is fawning over.

Hah hah, I just posed this problem to this newsgroup last week. Here are the two alternatives:
1) http://www.delorie.com/wood/ (look at the bottom for "photo newsgroups") 2) http://www.teranews.com (A one-time setup fee of only $3.95, and then you'll have access to a.b.p.w.) Everyone indicated they were quite satisfied with this service.
PJ
Looks fantastic. What a brilliant idea.
-- Ed. O. My woodworking projects at: http://www.amiigas.com Remove the NAIL from e-mail to reply