My week

Page 2 of 4
On 10/20/10 1:17 PM, Robatoy wrote:

The metal mugs are about to disintegrate off of my oak snare drum. :-)
--

-MIKE-

Maybe we should place an entry on wikipedia for "oak rust"??
The Feins don't gum up with oak rust quite as fast.

Sorry, but I have given up trying to decipher your posting methods.... you just don't seem to want to fit in and that's okay.
Must be a complex reader that is hard to use.
I can read any style just fine.
Sorry, but I have given up trying to decipher your posting methods.... you just don't seem to want to fit in and that's okay.

Your posts come through top posted, which in a longer post makes it tougher to read, and there's no clear quotation marks for the stuff you quoted. I don't understand the "I can read any style just fine" comment, unless you're saying, "Fuck you." I would think that you'd be interested in making it easier for other people to read. I'm sure it's just a simple setting that needs to be tweaked.
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:44:26 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

Add him to your twit filter and be done with the damned troll, Reeky.
-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Yep, it is a simple setting.
It is called a kill file.
Do that, you won't have to deal with it. And the rest of us won't have to either.
That was quick. I rest my case.
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message
It is called a kill file.
Do that, you won't have to deal with it. And the rest of us won't have to either.
On 10/21/2010 12:44 PM, RicodJour wrote:

I for one try real hard to give people the benefit of the doubt, and because he does post on-topic at least half the time, I (and several others) have tried many times (more times than he deserves) to convince this dipshit to use a helpful posting style, but he flat-out refuses. He thinks it's a funny little game, and he's just "oh so amused" that so many people have such a problem with it. The more that people bitch at him about it, the more happy it makes him; in fact, I'm convinced it gives him a woody. I truly think he's too stupid to fix it, so he compensates by making fun of everybody who complains about it.
--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."

.
Ahhhhh!! Brilliant deduction. Not that he doesn't want to change, he's not able...Bingo!
It also helps identify the trolls very quickly.
No need to change to match them.
Ahhhhh!! Brilliant deduction. Not that he doesn't want to change, he's not able...Bingo!
It draws out the trolls, shows progress of header association since threaded readesr were developed, takes less effort to read and post is becoming popular in many groups.

Josepi wrote:

How was an often thoughtful person like yourself drawn into troll-dom? Is it that it's easier to compete than at the other end?
Bill
Very easy to float above swine! Clueless egotistical swathes of carbon chips LOL LOL
Josepi wrote:

How was an often thoughtful person like yourself drawn into troll-dom? Is it that it's easier to compete than at the other end?
Bill
Josepi wrote:

Delusions of grandeur, huh? Don't allow it to consume your days...

I rest another case.
Smells like another Doug Miller troll.
How was an often thoughtful person like yourself drawn into troll-dom? Is it that it's easier to compete than at the other end?
Bill
Josepi wrote:

Bill, PDFTFT!
-- I am an old man, but in many senses a very young man. And this is what I want you to be, young, young all your life. -- Pablo Casals

Oak rust don't hold a candle to Jummywood rust . . .
Is the candle wax put on before or after the stain?
says... Maybe we should place an entry on wikipedia for "oak rust"??
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:17:11 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

HAH! I've used my HF at least a dozen times seriously now, and I've yet to see one single granule of oak rust anywhere around it or on it. So there, Mr. Smartypants.
-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch