My web site

Yeah, yeah. The cataloging on the shot reads 1955 Nomad. I wrote Nova. I think my mental clutch was slipping, because I proofread the thing twice and missed it. One of my cousins caught it early. Check it again.

I build/maintain several websites and I will proof everything at least twice before uploading, as soon as I view the site online, I will see at least one glaring error.

It is easy to screw up proofing content mixed with markup.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Yeah, yeah. The cataloging on the shot reads 1955 Nomad. I wrote Nova. I think my mental clutch was slipping, because I proofread the thing twice and missed it. One of my cousins caught it early. Check it again.

LOL, I like to blame my keyboard and fingers which often do not associate with my brain.

Reply to
Leon

It isn't a choice I had, but I've only seen it work in auto. There are supposed to be other options, including time each stays on screen, but it appears stuck on 3 seconods. Also, I'm supposed to be able to size it, but that ain't happening, either.

Reply to
Charlie Self

You might want to look at SimpleViewer. It is free and pretty flexible. I saw it on someones wood page and gave it a look. You can see it on my page by clicking on the "Photo Gallery" menu item on the left of the screen. I only have some cars you might like and some cats. It's not really hard to set up once you figure out how to use it and what you want. On the bottom right of either of my galleries there is a link to the SimpleViewer site. It's free for commercial or private use.

Only criticism I have is on the Handplanes page you need to set the margins on the writeup. On Firefox, there is no left hand margin and a lot of right hand margin. Your Hardwood page does have a margin, although it is not perfectly centered. In fact, as I go though more pages, you need to work on centering your text on the pages. The tops of the pages are fine, it's the text underneath that need some work.

Slideshow works fine here in Firefox 3.07. If you click on a slide for a larger picture it opens at a Picasa site though and the slide show is no longer a slide show.

Oh, the Samples page "Handsaws Today" link didn't work. Said something about a damaged file.

As for saying something good, nice page, I like how you laid things out. Few minor gnats here and there is not a problem.

Reply to
Jack Stein

"basilisk" wrote in news:gq00p7$d59$1 @news.motzarella.org:

Sometimes you need to clear your cache before the page loads correctly once you turn on/off extra features such as filters. I've run in to that a few times using my filter program... usually a reload works, but once in a blue moon it doesn't.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

works just fine in Mozilla 5.0 otherwise known as Seamonkey

alexy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Hammer Hands