My web site

Page 2 of 2

Even if there is a will now, the back woun't allow it. :-(
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:05:59 -0700 (PDT), Charlie Self

The site looks ok Charlie. loved the slide show! thumbs up! I would be tickled to have any one of those ok beuties.
skeez
Charlie Self wrote:

Charlie,
Great photos worth the wait of the show loading! I use Firefox/2.0.0.20 and a 26.4 KBPS dial-up connection...
Neil

Whoa! That's worse than this POS Wild Blue satellite I have.
I gave the slide show its own page, but from here, Yahoo's programming yahoos have scrambled my table of contents, so...I dunno. If it doesn't show a separate listing for the slide page, someone pelase let me know.
And thanks for the compliments.
I'm doing the '30 Ford again Saturday morning. It will run in the July issue of Cars & parts. The '24 Overland is coming up in the May issue of C&p.
On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:04:09 -0700 (PDT), Charlie Self

it opened for me in firefox in a new tab. it was manual so I had to click the arrows to go page to page. I'm no computer wiz so...... Is that the way you set up? lol. BTW I sent you a response to the e-mail with a address. lookin forward to reading the book! :-]
skeez

It isn't a choice I had, but I've only seen it work in auto. There are supposed to be other options, including time each stays on screen, but it appears stuck on 3 seconods. Also, I'm supposed to be able to size it, but that ain't happening, either.