my uncle was badly injured in Iraq and his wife does not want to keep shop open

Saw this on the WOODWEB this am and thought I would pass it on.

closing (MD) jay 6/17

Listing Type: Machine for Sale Location: MD City/Town: baltimore Machine: scmi Model: sl16-w Electrical: 3PH Price: $4500.00 or BO Condition: good

Sale Type: NonDealer

Hi everyone my uncle was badly injured in Iraq and his wife does not want to keep shop open so we are selling all.we need so sell ASAP,shop space has been rented and do not want to store equipment beside saw we have. scmi B4l edgebander $3500 or BO jet 10" 3hp table saw $1100 or BO jet 6" jointer $450 or BO grizzly 16" drum sander $550 or Bo grizzly 2hp d/collector $200 or BO Yorkcraft 15" 3hp planer $550or BO northwood 3hp shaper $550 or BO panel saw& bander is 1990 shaper is 1989 all the rest is 3yrs new pics can be sent if interested and all reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking Jay

Reply to
vmtw

95 tunnel entrance in baltimore. Scott
Reply to