My thoughts on Rush Limbaugh.

Page 2 of 2
Problem isn't the drug companies, it insurance. Why, because we employees have clomred for cheap prescriptions in our medical plans, it costs us $5 so we use them like candy. It's like going to an all you can eat smorgasboard, who pays the full fair and just eats a little. Plus you try new foods, if you don't like, you toss em aside and get something else. We've clamored so long about everbody should be able to afford healthcare, it's getting to be that only those employed for a company with good benifits can. Only until we allow the free market to reign, will costs come back in line. That means it that every user should feel the cost of going to a dr, getting a test or a prescription. If you don't feel it in you wallet, you won't ask if it's necessary or frivilous.
rhncue wrote:

Why didn't Rush just say no to all those drugs? Roger Poplin dba snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Once a dope always a dope...
Rush should demand, demand I say, the maximum penelty for himself.
What?
I guess you don't see the difference between a true recreational drug user and someone who becomes addicted to a powerful drug in the course of treating an illness. For example, I have more sympathy for someone who gets addicted to morphine while trying to manage pain than for someone else who thinks it's fun to shoot heroin.
And in case you want to try to turn this around on me, I've never used illicit drugs of any kind. I was even too scared of getting addicted to cigarettes while I was growing up to try them.
todd

True, but there's a big difference. Lenny Bruce was an asshole.