My SWMBO!

Folks -
Okay, this'n'll prolly be a 3 part post by the time I'm through - but this week we went out looking at a couple of table saws that popped up for sale. We were leaving for the SF bay area, and as we were loading up and the like, she was telling me to hurry so we could get there... *****SOOOOONER****!!!
I've been looking for a saw for quite some time, and was waiting for *the deal* and SWMBO was very supportive and patient. She made it a point to learn about the specifics and what they meant, so I soon had her singing along.... "3HP.... Single Phase.... Left Tilt.... 50" Bies Fence.... Mobile Base" She knew I was looking for a Delta, PM, Jet or General and everything....
So... for short... We found a saw with ALL of the charicteristics I was after, 'cept one... *AND* she ran to the bank to get a cashiers check while the seller and I were fixin' to load the saw.
Up next... Your GLOAT VOTE... to tell me what you think it's worth. And THEN... MY REPORT!
More to come,
John Moorhead Lakeport, CA