My Router Table

When I wrote about the last time I redid my router table, someone wanted pictures. I finally got around to taking a camera out in the shop. Yeah, I know, not the greatest pictures, so live with it. If I ever decid to redo the table I'm pretty sure I'll make the top this ssame way. I kinda wish I'd made the top larger this time, but it still does just what I want, so no prob.

And, for those freestyling it impaired, no, there are no plans. I did it all by eyeball, with an occassional measurement. It's mounted on a bench, so I can sit down while using it. I even brushed the sawdust off it, well most of it, so I could take these pictures. No, the basi is not fastened down except to the router, the weight holds it in place very well thank you.

JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Reply to
J T