My recent years' "woodworking"...

Page 3 of 3
On 11/14/2015 12:28 PM, Leon wrote:

Yeah, I agree altho at times with the "cut rate" deal they gave on "hail-season ended" in stock shingles @ $100/sq and then some $8000 for the paint as just a couple of the bills, I understood why dad had let it go.
The kicker is the oldest building on the place is the old grain elevator which was built first as two separate buildings on either side of the driveway; they lived in the west half and the east served as the barn while they dug the basement for the house and got it "roofed over" with the first floor subfloor. They then moved over there while it was finished (ca 1916). They first moved out from further east in KS in 1914; at that time the ground had not yet been broken out of the natvie sod. We still do have a small pasture that has never been broken out; it still shows signs of original buffalo wallows and their paths; the cattle, of course, continued to follow them.

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:48:19 -0600

it can only add value and appeal to the property in the long run and like you said shop space now