My poor router bearings

I bought mine about 8 years ago. If I'd bought it a year earlier I'd probably have got the AEG instead. They built a near-copy on the same lines in the same factory (a few other tools too) but the AEG seemed to have a slightly better standard of finish. My SDS drill and biscuiter are AEGs rather than Freud but they seem to have pulled the router model.

Mine lives in the table almost all the time and I've never had a squeak out of it. Still, there's always the weekend...

Reply to
Andy Dingley

One says 6005RS, the other 6201RS. Now that I have all this great knowledge (thanks to you guys) I can fix my router really cheap.

Education costs, no matter how you get it.

- Owen -

Reply to
Owen Lawrence