My parents' 60 anniversary.

ON TOPIC in the following way:
Uncle Arie finished his single watercooled enginened high-wing wood frame and canvas clad 2 seater. Pics later. Uncle Hank restored his German all wood sailboat. Details to follow. Another uncle wants me to help him with some body members of an old Morgan Plus Four. There's a LOT of wood in that frame.
This was a remnant of some discussions during my mom & dad's 60th wedding anniversary.
Interesting.
So bloody interesting.
Un-be-frickin-lievably interesting.
Rob needs a hobby.
A hobby...for next year.
What a great time I had. So many faces I hadn't seen for 30 years. One cousin brought his 22-year old daughter in....the place got very quiet for a few moments........Trays were dropped.
Robatoy.... we gotta see the pics! Not the niece, either. The projects, man, the projects!
Robert

I don't see any reason to be so restrictive.

She's a blonde. A blonde that will make a bishop kick out a stained glass window.
Robatoy wrote:

Well, as long as it doesn't damage the wooden frame:-) Joe
Robatoy wrote:

I'd really like to see that.
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:44:45 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, B a r

That and the niece. ;)
--- - Friends don't let friends use FrontPage - http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Programming
Robatoy wrote:

I want to see the Morgan. Oh, and I'd heard that your parents were never married. My bad. Glad to hear that what everybody says about you isn't true. ;-)
Sounds like a good time was had by all.
    mahalo,     jo4hn