My own wooden briefcase (corrected msg. was SUITCASE. sorry)

I'd like very much to build my own wooden briefcase, complete with dedicated compartments and all the hardware: bronze protective corner maske, stay-open hinge, handle and lock (preferable by key). * Has onyone attempted this (with success)? * Where can I buy the specific hardware (online only, thanks)? Thank a lot, Max
Max63 asks:

Try www.rockler.com, search for briefcase. They've got a plan, a stand-open, and other than that, most of the hardware looks standard.
Charlie Self
"In the final choice a soldier's pack is not so heavy as a prisoner's chains." Dwight D. Eisenhower
Constantine used to sell everything you would need for wood Breifcase, Don't know if they still do since they changed hand and cut out a lot of good things from their catalogue Try them they may still carry the things you need

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Max63) wrote in message

http://www.calmplex.com/Andy_Briefcase.html
This was originally posted by JOAT some time back. It's all wood so it doesn't need any hardware. No plans or anything but you might try contacting the web site owner.
-Chris
Chris wrote:

"The Toolbox Book" IIRC by Jim Tolpin, shows a similar briefcase which is actually a toolbox.
Thanks to all contributors !