My Newest Project Completion

Another item for myself

Home Page:

on Wine Cabinet at the bottom!

Reply to
larrybud2002

Very nice. Do the wine bottle racks roll out?

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb

No, but that's a great idea... Why did you tell me this 2 weeks ago?!!?! :-)

Reply to
larrybud2002

sorry, I couldn't remember who asked....

You can always retrofit! Or make another for your self and sell this one. I'd make each row independant of the other so you can read the labels (standing upside down of course!)

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Nice looking cabinet. The only downside to something that nice is you have to put it out where it can be seen and then all the wino's in the family wouldn't leave till it's empty.

Rick

Reply to
RKG

shoulda put a lock on it!