My Newest Project Completion

Another item for myself
Home Page: http://www.areddy.net/wood /
Click on Wine Cabinet at the bottom!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Very nice. Do the wine bottle racks roll out?
Gary
GeeDubb wrote:

No, but that's a great idea... Why did you tell me this 2 weeks ago?!!?! :-)
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

sorry, I couldn't remember who asked.... <g>
You can always retrofit! Or make another for your self and sell this one. I'd make each row independant of the other so you can read the labels (standing upside down of course!)
Gary

Nice work.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Nice looking cabinet. The only downside to something that nice is you have to put it out where it can be seen and then all the wino's in the family wouldn't leave till it's empty.
Rick
RKG wrote:

you
the