my new web page with a few projects I've done

I've been reading the newsgroup regularly for quite some time and have learned a lot, some even involving woodworking!

Family members who live across the country have been hounding me for pictures so I tried to learn very basic HTML and put up a few pics on a webpage.

the project that was the hardest to figure out was the torsion box shelves (under the "house" link.) SWMBO wanted 12 inch wide shelves in oak. They run right above the doors and I didn't think plywood or solid wood would do the trick. I finally found an old magazine article on torsion boxes and modified it for my purposes.

the address for my page is:

bb sythe

And your house is great, the grass is so green!

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw

- Dowelmax Doweling System

- Ryobi CDL1802D Pro Series 18v Cordless Drill

- Eze-Lap Diamond Sharpening Stones

- Incra TS-III Table Saw Fence

Woody