My new pickup.

yep. last winter I would get wind going both ways. it's a bitch to have wind while going uphill.

Reply to
Steve Knight

the street I use has cars parked on both sides going to the gym. no one looks before they cross the street or get out of the cars. they just walk across and never look my way. my I just think of rats and wheels (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

Looks like a sweet set up.

Reminds me of this guy in Ames, IA rides year round....an interesting site when to see when he's out before the streets are plowed in the winter!

Reply to
DAC

I had seen his site. though the trailer kits cost more then I could afford.

Reply to
Steve Knight