My new pickup.

Page 1 of 2
    Here is my work transportation. It is pretty dark in my underground parking lot so I had to use the flash. That shows off all of the reflective tape. You can hardly see it in regular light. I can haul 100# of lumber in back that's as much as I get at once. The lumber store is only 3.5 miles away so it is a short haul. In the last few days I have hauled 100# of shipping boxes 30 miles.
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/pickup.jpg
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve Knight wrote:

Steve...
I hope the lumber yard is uphill from your shop!
May the wind be always at your back...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Morris Dovey wrote:

Only if it can't be downhill both ways...     j4

Morris Dovey wrote:

Any cyclist will tell you that the earth isn't round or even flat.
It's uphill in every damned direction!
--
Geoff Beale
Extract digit to email.

yep. last winter I would get wind going both ways. it's a bitch to have wind while going uphill.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Nope - it's downhill all the way when you're headed south. If you don't believe me, just look at your globe. I know, 'cause I just did.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

And then there's wind... <G>
Barry

a little downhill but not a problem. it is only 3.5 miles away.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
at least you can thumb your nose at the gas stations.

Steve, given your last encounter in daylight, you need to install some strobes, sirens and a smellemiterator set to Limberger cheese to make sure ladies in their SUVs see, hear and smell you coming. (Well, OK, after hauling 100# for 30 miles you might not need the limberger cheese smellemiterator.)
I bet you give a chuckle each time you pass a gas station...
____

(G) though the last time was pretty much unavoidable since her foot slipped on the pedal. but I get seen on this puppy (G)

more like the people all stressed out in their cars. and the rats on the treadmills at the health club (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:32:16 GMT, Steve Knight

I'm a serious cyclist, but I go to a club to lift weights and participate in kick boxing and Pilates classes.
You should see the arguments I have with gyms over the lack of places to lock up a bicycle. Trying to explain the idea of getting the cardio on the trip to and from the gym is lost most of those cement heads. Then again, I also see women waiting for front row parking spots!
The place I'm using now is great. They have nowhere to lock up a bike, so I get to put it in the manager's office!
Barry

the street I use has cars parked on both sides going to the gym. no one looks before they cross the street or get out of the cars. they just walk across and never look my way. my I just think of rats and wheels (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve Knight wrote:

http://www.bunchobikes.com/image001.jpg
Where is the head ache rack??? ;~)

The new alternate fuel vehicle Dave

What? No gun rack? How're you going to shoot terrorists?

my bike is a pipe bomb (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes