my new little gloat came home

I new little gloat came home last night, he was born Monday night, C-Section, and mom need time to recover, both are doing really well
9lbs 12 oz 23 3/4" long 15" head with dark hair
and the biggest hands and feet I have ever seen on a new born I should have some pic up sometime this weekend I'll post the URL here is anyone is interested, he's soooo cute
--
if corn oil comes from corn,
and olive oil comes from olives

?!?
Jesus, he must be some kinda mutant! His head is 2/3 the length of his body!
;-)
Congrats
D'ohBoy
Better find plans for a bird house. Nothing better than working in the shop with your son.

Congrats to the little lady - she did all the work. Look at it this way, if you decide you don't want to keep it - you have a big push stick!
;)
Vic
I thought olive oil came from Popeye comic strip. Congrats on the new member of the family.

Richard Clements wrote:

Congrats to you and your lady. Little Gloat ?? 9lbs+ ain't so little ;) The best news, all is well. enjoy, enjoy enjoy
Regards John