my new chuck <gloat>

SWMBO tried really hard this Christmas to get me something I really wanted. It helped that I carried my two year old Lee Valley catalog with me everywhere I went for the last three weeks. So wasn't I surprised when I opened up my present and found a gift certificate to ....... Lie-Nielsen Toolworks..... Ummm.... a fantastic present, they make beautiful tools right here in Maine, and I look forward to taking a ride down there soon, but ... ok so she got a little confused, she gets an A+ for effort. And yesterday I got my Lee Valley order,including a new Oneway Talon chuck. (She insisted I order something I wanted) ... and as an added bonus , I now have a NEW catalog full of stuff to lust after. I'm just glad I don't work there... I'd end up owing them money at the end of the week.

Hope everyone's new year is going as well. Lenny

Reply to
Lenny

Nice score! When I worked at Woodcraft, I always keep my employee charge account charged to the max.....I called it job security...they could not fire me...I owed them too much money! Mike

Reply to
mike