My JET Retro kit is on the way..

Looks like the retro kit for my Jet DC is on the way from Amazon.
Looks like typical Amazon shipping times too!!! Looks like it has been in the shipping cycle since I was in 1st grade!!!!
Aug 18, 2005 12:00:00 PM --- Shipment picked up from seller's facility Dec 31, 1969 03:59:59 PM --- In transit

What do you mean "retro kit"? Which Jet DC?
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
The canister filter for the 1100.

Shiny chrome and black bakelite.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

don't forget the Nauga's. and tail fins.
Patrick Conroy wrote:

We skin 'em -- and just use the hide here in Kanuckistan.
--- and make soup of the fins.
Do you know how many lil Nauga's. have to die just to make one seat cover . . .?