My JET Retro kit is on the way..

Looks like the retro kit for my Jet DC is on the way from Amazon.

Looks like typical Amazon shipping times too!!! Looks like it has been in the shipping cycle since I was in 1st grade!!!!

Aug 18, 2005 12:00:00 PM --- Shipment picked up from seller's facility Dec 31, 1969 03:59:59 PM --- In transit

Reply to
D Steck

What do you mean "retro kit"? Which Jet DC?

Reply to
LRod

The canister filter for the 1100.

Reply to
D Steck

Shiny chrome and black bakelite.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Fly-by-Night CC wrote in news:onlnlowe- snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

don't forget the Nauga's. and tail fins.

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

We skin 'em -- and just use the hide here in Kanuckistan.

--- and make soup of the fins.

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

Do you know how many lil Nauga's. have to die just to make one seat cover . . .?

Reply to
Steve DeMars