My Jarrah thingie

Upon someone in the group's recommendation, I have been finishing it with tung oil. First with about 505 thinner, then with whatever is left in the mixing container as the oil on the wood cures.

Should I, or could I, be doing anything other that keeping the wood wet? Should I be rubbing it with steel wool, rotten stone, or something like that?

It is clear so far that I should have sanded it better, and that I need a better router table. Maybe next time.

Reply to
Charles