My High End Clamp Racks (w/pics)

Evening all,

There seems to be a lot of people posting pictures of clamp racks. I wish I had the space and time to make dedicated clamp racks, then end up hanging wherever I can find space for them. I did make a rack way back when for my pipe clamps, but they sit covered in dust these days...

Here is how I store my clamps,

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

David, I think you need at least 3 or 4 more large pieces of equipment in there. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

That makes my 2x3 screwed to wall look good. THanks

Reply to
rllipham

one shelf down? Nice driveby Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

And many (possibly occupied?) Lie-Nielsen boxes

Reply to
JG

Well, I've never had the pleasure of opening one of them, and haven't even found a decen user recently at the flea market. I even heard someone up in KY running the prices up. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman