My High End Clamp Racks (w/pics)

Evening all,
There seems to be a lot of people posting pictures of clamp racks. I wish I had the space and time to make dedicated clamp racks, then end up hanging wherever I can find space for them. I did make a rack way back when for my pipe clamps, but they sit covered in dust these days...
Here is how I store my clamps,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/clamprack1.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/clamprack2.jpg
Thanks,
David.
David, I think you need at least 3 or 4 more large pieces of equipment in there. ;~)
That makes my 2x3 screwed to wall look good. THanks
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 03:23:41 GMT, "David F. Eisan"

David F. Eisan wrote:

Hmm, 15 handplanes, not counting what looks like a row of 7 block planes one shelf down? Nice driveby Joe

And many (possibly occupied?) Lie-Nielsen boxes
JG wrote:

Well, I've never had the pleasure of opening one of them, and haven't even found a decen user recently at the flea market. I even heard someone up in KY running the prices up. Joe