My head is made of wood !

An evil bird destroyed my nose yesterday, how can I repair it now?
Please help!

Hi Karl,
Good to hear from you. How is school? You must be getting big. Is it fifth grade you are in? And they even let you use the computers.
Well keep studying because you'll be in high school with the big kids in a few years.