My Hat's Off To Polish Woodworkers !!!!!

I'd spend even more money at The Cutting Edge or Woodcraft with this sort of incentive. This even beats Rob Lee's spectacular customer service.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16600832-13762,00.html

The customer always comes first....
This . . . is a living example . . . . of buy the best tool you can aford for the job. Otherwise you will regreat it for as long as the tool will last.
You take a coupon in for that "special offer" and get that tool infected. YOU . . . . .will regreat it for the rest of it's life!!!!!!
Sorry, not my idea of an good offer.
Roy

I can just imagine coming home, waving the coupon, going: "Look what I won, hon..."
Roy wrote:

"planes."
Roy wrote:

I doubt if Rob would ever match the offer but I'd bet that if you spent enough money at his store he might throw in a pair of his Wellington's
http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=2&pQ523&cat=2,51676
and directions to the nearest sheep ranch. ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Note to Rob: Why does Yack think you know the way there, huh? Well, your secret's safe with us.) <snort>
---- A mostly meat-powered woodworker, and proud of it. http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
Larry Jaques wrote:

Larry, Google's you friend. In case you're interested:
American Romney Breeders' Association (ARBA) 744 Riverbanks Rd. Grant Pass, OR 97527 http://www.americanromney.org /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

She's cute and she's close, but won't her bleating keep the neighbors awake? <beasty grinne>
--
The ancient and curious thing called religion, as it shows itself in the
modern world, is often so overladen with excrescences and irrelevancies