My good deed for the day - this list should be useful to many Wreckers

http://www.paulenglish.com/ivr /
Dave
David said:

Boy, I don't know Dave. Is a human really any better than a machine these days?
Usual human responses include:
Just having a little fun here. But all too real, however... :-\
Greg G.
Greg G. wrote:

In the case of Makita tech support, I agree 100%. Three phone calls to them for 3 questions (1 pre sales, 2 post purchase) netted me zero answers. As much as I'm not crazy about Delta's support, at least SOME of the time, they know SOME of the answers. I hope my new Makita tool never needs parts or servicing.
Dave

Excellent list, but way too short.
Leon wrote:

ok.... but it covered 17 companies I do business with and have made phone calls to. Besides, SOME, is better than NONE. <g>
Dave

Cripes man ... talk about some serious 'lag time' from hell, my old digital camera is bad enough!
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
AAvK wrote:

I've no idea what you are talking about. OTOH, I doubt I WANT to...
Dave

Then evidently you do not understand the ergonomics lag time, which is involved entirely in your posted list... you donwanna know about that, I won't tell ya! Rude.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
AAvK wrote:

Please refer to my previous response. Nothing's changed.
Dave