My First Table w/ Drawer

I finished my first table with a drawer. That was tougher than I thought it would be. The table was a little out of square, so I had to finagle the drawer guides to compensate for this. BPIA!!
I posted it in ABPW. Please give me any feedback or criticism you have.

Yessir, I saw it ... it is a hell of a first effort and a job well done. All tables from now on will be much easier.
Don't mean to preach, but "square" is heaven to a cabinet/furniture maker, and the "batch cutting" of parts is the biggest part of the religion that will get him there.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/16/04