My first gloat

After lurking around here and making a few posts for the past year or so, I finally have a gloat. I am working on a house that is currently two apartments and a workshop. I am converting it into one large home.
When I started a couple of months ago, I noticed the Grizzly table saw (Model 1023 SLX) with 7' rails, the outfeed table and a box full of various add ons and accessories. There was also a 6" Grizzly jointer. I asked the owner if he used them and he said that his parents had bought them for him and he had made A jewelry box and A step stool. I mentioned that if he ever wanted to get rid of them to let me know.
Today he asked if I was interested in them and I said I was. He let me have them both for $700 and threw in some purpleheart, some walnut and a few pieces of Cocobolo.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Robert Allison (in b2f7f.877$I65.306@trnddc01) said:
| When I started a couple of months ago, I noticed the Grizzly | table saw (Model 1023 SLX) with 7' rails, the outfeed table | and a box full of various add ons and accessories. There was | also a 6" Grizzly jointer.
<snipperectomy>
| Today he asked if I was interested in them and I said I was. | He let me have them both for $700 and threw in some | purpleheart, some walnut and a few pieces of Cocobolo.
Yep, you truly do suck! I hope _you_ have more in you than a box and a step stool. A great find is a terrible thing to waste!
Too bad about the off-type wood scraps... Send 'em to me and I'll handle disposal for you.
Morris Dovey wrote:

It's true. He definitely sucks.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

<<Robert Allison Rimshot, Inc. Georgetown, TX

In Georgetown? Georgetown?
I live up the road from you in San Antonio, a town that is 10X your size. I never see anything like that. I am starting to get a complex...
You found this in Georgetown? Lovely city, but come on...
Robert
Oh yeah... you really do suck!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Actually, it was in Austin if that makes you feel any better.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

For $700 ???? You suck enough to not need a DC for those tools...
Great deal, hope you get a lot of happy use of out 'em..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
He sucks enough to be his own DC.
mac davis wrote:

Excellent. So, where do we install the grounding wire, because he's sure to attract lots of static for this one?

Cyclonic rotation noted. Tom

ROFLMAO
Very good, Dave!!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I should know better than to try posting before my coffee IV is hooked up..

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

It is obvious that must now hate you! Nice score, though!!