musical movements?

is there any type of stores other than mail order that sells musical movements?
thanks...

movements?
Some craft stores have them.
http://www.nationalartcraft.com/group3.htm
has quite a selection. Can't find one that plays Motorhead, though.
Cheers,
Frank

movements?
Oops, misread your post. Forget the above, if you're not into mail order.
Cheers again
Frank

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

If you're anywhere near Indianapolis, Woodswork on East Washington Street had a pretty good variety in stock the last time I was in there. I'm pretty sure I've seen them on the racks at our local Rockler store, too.
Check craft and hobby supply shops, too. Your best friends in this search are the Yellow Pages and your phone.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Ah10201) wrote in message

In the Washington, D.C. area, there is a little music box store that carries fine movements as well as boxes... at least as of this morning.
Music Box Center 1920 I Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20006 (202) 783-9399 (202) 783-3159
Hours: M-F 10:00 - 5:00 S 10:00 - 3:00
They've been around for decades and are very pleasant people to deal with.
Good luck!
... Eric Mathis