Music stand

Hi. I'm looking for a music stand plan (suitable for a saxophonist). If possible, I would like to build a stand having adjustablilty and mobility features. Any suggestion or idea will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
C. Dubois
David Marks made a nice book stand on an episode of Wood Works, which might be suitable. He sells the plans online at http://www.djmarks.com/woodworks/311.asp
Brian.

On 18 Jun 2004 05:44:33 -0700, dubois snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (k) calmly ranted:

For holding sheet music or holding the sax? By mobility, do you mean lightweight or on wheels?
Roy Underhill has a walnut music stand plan in his book "The Woodwright's Apprentice".
http://www.antiquefurniture.net/category_results.asp?category  Here's a nice mahogany reading stand: only 4,800 pounds sterling. <thud>
http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?&cat 6&offset0 Several free music stand plans
--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day -- http://diversify.com Ending Your Web Page Angst.