Murphy's Oil Soap stains on unfinished hardwood floor

I used some Murphy's Oil Soap to clean up some stains on various areas of my parkay hardwood floor and it has darkened all these areas, obviously seeping into the wood. I know it says don't use on unfinished floors, my bad. What can be done to fix? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
On 5 Jun 2005 08:26:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try rinsing to remove any soap from the wood. Try to minimize the time the wood is in contact with water. Use towels and a fan to dry. If that helped, you can repeat the rinsing. Allow the wood to dry for a week and sand smooth. Water swells the fibers and raises the grain. Protect the floor (butchers paper, rugs, etc) until a finish is applied.