Murphy Bed Done

Birch ply, hard maple doors and framing.
This is the Rockler Kit, $230. Rockler is local, MN, but you can get this kit from any number of online stores. I followed the plans to a tee (only one small change.) Comments/questions welcome.
Mike Coonrod
pics are at: www.tc.umn.edu/~mwc/wwprojects/
Very nice work Mike!
Does this mechanism accept both a mattress and box spring?
Thanks,
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker www.woodworkinghobby.com

Just mattress, but the mattess sits on 3/4 + 1x2 + 1/4 so it is a little box in itself.
Thanks for the comments!
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker wrote:

Nice looking Mike! I hope you don't mind, but I snooped through some of your other pictures too. I really like the desk you made!
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Mike Coonrod" < snipped-for-privacy@umn.edu> wrote in message
Thanks, and no problem about the other pictures. The shop is rarely clean but the projects seem to turn ou okay, at least my wife likes them.
Mike
Larry C in Auburn, WA wrote:

I'm sorry that happened to you.
(The cat infestation, I mean).